EPS ROV services offer a wide range of construction support services such as positioning, monitoring, and assist during construction operations such as installation of jackets, templates, caissons, PLETS, PLEMS, jumpers, umbilicals or any other offshore asset.
We will provide the ROV system suitable for the operation with the expertise and the necessary tools and sensors based on the scope of work.
In keeping with our approach to all facets of our business, EPS provides innovative and highly cost effective ROV and tooling solutions to support and complete a range of subsea construction operations.
Our Construction Support capability includes but not limited to:
- Pipeline, flow line and umbilical installation support.
- Positioning and monitoring of subsea structure installation operations.
- Intervention tasks such as valve operations.
- Lift wire cutting.
- Grouting operation observation and monitoring.
- Support of spool-piece metrology.
- Support of subsea tie-ins.
- Targeted seabed excavation.
- Riser and mid-water arch installation support.
- Diver support (such as observation and bell recovery).
- Debris recovery.
Our services cover all the way from commissioning to decommissioning.