Offshore Hydrographic & Geophysical Survey Services
EPS has a wide range of Hydrographic and Geophysical Survey Services, our management have carried out lots of different surveys with different scope of work over the last 25 years. We have the experience, knowledge and resources needed for any offshore site survey investigation.
EPS carries out hydrographic and geophysical surveys to IHO standards to gather seabed and sub-seabed data required for navigational, engineering and design purposes. The data is used for:
- Site characterization-Site characterization
- Map seabed morphology and sub-seabed conditions
- Detect geohazards-Locate man-made and natural objects
- Pipeline and cable route surveys-Site surveys for rigs or platforms
- Dredging support, port and harbor developments and coastal infrastructure
- Providing a seabed and sub-seabed reference for geotechnical investigations
- Wind farms developments-High resolution seismic mapping
We have the resources and expertise to perform surveys extending from the deep ocean, through the intertidal and near-shore areas through to onshore.