Geotechnical Survey Services
EPS offers a wide range of geotechnical survey services extending from simple seabed samples using grab sampler up to full foundation analysis to support major installations. EPS offers specialist geotechnical services including the latest innovative equipment designed for near shore, shelf and also deep water applications.
We offer a full range of seabed sampling and testing equipment including seabed CPT, Vibrocoring, Piston Corers, Gravity Corers, Box Corers and grab samplers for a range of water depths.
Our geotechnical survey capabilities support the design, engineering and installation stages of the project by offering the following services:
- Geotechnical Site Investigations;
- Shallow Seabed Testing & Sampling;
- Specialized Seabed CPT for OWF Investigations & Deep Water Applications; -
- Burial Assessment Surveys for Submarine Cables & Pipeline Route Surveys;
- Shallow water geotechnical investigations for Ports and construction;
- Top Hole Geotechnical Site Investigations and Engineering for Oil & Gas Structures.